What are the best crackers to serve with chicken salad? You will love this list of crispy, crunchy, delicious cracker choices. Decisions, decisions!
Croissants and Hawaiian rolls have been done to death with chicken salad. When you want a party appetizer, think of crackers instead.
But what are the best crackers to serve with chicken salad? Serve firm crackers that won’t break under the weight of the filling. And make sure the crackers are large enough to be held without getting chicken salad on your fingers.
Other than those two guidelines, you are free to choose crackers you love. Here are some suggestions for the best crackers to serve with chicken salad. And check out these other serving tips too.
Looking for bread ideas? Check out the post on the best bread for chicken salad sandwiches.
- Chicken in a Biskit
- FlipSides Crackers
- Ritz Crackers
- Blue Diamond Nut Thins
- Wheat Thins
- Milton Craft Bakers Original Multigrain Crackers
- Gluten-Free Corn Crackers
- Avocado Toast Crackers
- Trader Joe’s Cracker Assortment
- Kellogg’s Toasteds Party Pack Crackers
- Trader Joe’s Naan Crackers
- Club Crackers
- Super Seed Crackers
- Carr’s Entertainment Crackers
- From the Ground Up Cauliflower Crackers
- Oat Crackers
- Pepperidge Farm Cracker Trio
- Pita Chip Crackers
- Town House Original Crackers
- Which Cracker Will You Try?
- Chicken Salad Recipes
Need some interesting party ideas? Find out all the creative ways to serve chicken salad at a party. Leave your guests impressed.
Need some toppings? Read up on the best chicken salad sandwich toppings.
Get fantastic ideas for side dishes to serve with chicken salad.
Need some variety with your salad? Find out the best things to eat with chicken salad besides bread. Lots of options in addition to crackers.
Can you make chicken salad early? Find out all you need to know about making chicken salad early.
Did you know you can jazz up deli chicken salad? Get lots of suggestions on how to make store-bought chicken salad better.
Got leftovers? Can you freeze chicken salad? Usually not, but find out when you can and can't throw the salad in the freezer.
Are you staring at leftovers, wondering if they are still good? Discover how long chicken salad lasts and how to tell when it has gone bad.
Which Cracker Will You Try?
Now that you are familiar with all these crackers, which one will you try with chicken salad. Crunchy or crispy, gluten-free or not? The choice is yours. Comment below and let me know which cracker is your favorite to eat with chicken salad.
Chicken Salad Recipes
With all your cracker choices, you’re gonna want some chicken salad recipe variations too. Check these out.
- Easy canned chicken salad recipe for a crowd. Need a quick recipe to serve a group? Try easy canned chicken salad for a crowd. Costco canned chicken, celery, pickles, and a creamy sauce make the perfect finger sandwiches. Your guests will gobble them down.
Also read up on how much chicken salad to plan for per person. Useful information for party planning.
- Best cranberry pecan salad recipe with poppy seed dressing. Ready for an easy meal that you can enjoy during summer and beyond? Try this crunchy cranberry pecan chicken salad recipe with poppy seed dressing. Serve it to guests at a BBQ, or keep it hidden in your fridge to enjoy yourself!
- Easy Instant Pot chicken salad recipe with grapes. Use your Instant Pot to make a quick easy chicken salad recipe with grapes. Avoid overcooked dry chicken with 5 crucial pressure cooker tips for cooking chicken.