Wondering what to serve with navy bean soup? Get a list of the best side dish ideas like crusty bread, potato skins, salad, rolls, and more.
Navy white bean soup with smoked ham hock might be hearty, but dinner is never complete without a great side dish. If you are searching for the perfect recipe for your steaming bowl of soup, you are in the right place.
What should you serve with navy bean soup? The best side dishes for navy bean soup are crispy potato skins, crusty bread, Caesar salad, and fried shrimp. Many other types of breads, salads, and sandwiches are also perfect accompaniments to the soup.
So go ahead and ladle up a bowl of soup and check out other helpful serving tips. Then choose your favorite side dish from the list below.
You may also be interested in the best bread for soup.
What are the Best Toppings for Navy Soup?
Every soup needs fantastic toppings. Here are a delicious few to try on top of navy soup.
- Crumbled bacon. Learn how to cook bacon in the oven. It's easy and hands-free.
- Sour cream
- Shredded cheese
- Crunchy croutons
Looking for More Side Dishes?
- Check out the best sides to serve with soup for dinner.
- Get tons of ideas to serve with split pea soup. Each side is delicious with split pea soup with ham or pea soup made with a leftover ham bone.
- Learn your new favorite sides for mushroom soup.
- Find out the best recipes to pair with potato soup for dinner.
- Read up on the best side dishes for crab soup.