What should you serve with fruit salad? Pair fruit salad with muffins or eggs for breakfast, sandwiches or soup for lunch, and chicken or pulled pork for dinner.
When your favorite fruits are in season, it’s time to make a fresh fruit salad. You can serve fruit salad for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And even for dessert.
But what are the best foods to serve with a fruit salad? The best side dishes to serve with fruit salad are waffles, sandwiches, soups, burgers, pulled pork, and chicken.
A colorful salad with a rainbow of fruits is best for a healthy breakfast. While a dessert fruit salad with creamy dressing makes a nice addition to a backyard BBQ. And a simple recipe can be a healthy side dish for lunch and dinner.
If you want to jazz up the salad, mix in some angel food cake croutons. They are incredible in fruit salad.
Find out all the amazing dishes you can pair with fruit salad.
- What to Serve with Fruit Salad for Breakfast
- Cinnamon Rolls
- Blueberry Muffins
- Breakfast Burrito
- Breakfast Casserole
- French Toast
- Biscuits and Gravy
- Bagels and Cream Cheese
- What to Serve with Fruit Salad for Lunch
- Chicken Salad with Grapes
- Easy Bean Burrito
- Avocado Toast
- Turkey Sliders
- Banana Nutella Sandwich
- Reuben Sandwich
- Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwich
- Club Sandwich
- 7 Layer Dip
- What to Serve with Fruit Salad for Dinner
- California Burrito with French Fries
- Creamy Butternut Squash Soup with Cream Cheese
- Grilled Chicken Breast on the Stove
- Pulled Pork
- Catalina Taco Salad
- Southwest Chipotle Kale Quinoa Bowl
- Sour Cream Enchiladas
- Easy Manwich Sloppy Joes
- Cobb Salad
- Chicken Enchiladas Lasagna
- Baked Potato
- Creamy White Chicken Chili with Salsa Verde
- What Goes with Fruit Salad for Dessert
- Pumpkin Bread
- Baking Powder Snickerdoodles (no cream of tartar)
- Foolproof Nestle Chocolate Chips Fudge
- Leftover Cake Bread Pudding
- Chocolate Chip Cake with Yellow Cake Mix and Instant Pudding
- Mandarin Orange Jello Salad with Sherbet
- Banana Bread
- Hershey Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Ice Cream
- Monkey Bread
- Hungry for More Side Dishes?
What to Serve with Fruit Salad for Breakfast
The best dishes to serve with a simple fruit salad for breakfast are baked goods, eggs, bacon, and hashbrowns. Use ripe fruits to make an easy recipe in the morning.
What to Serve with Fruit Salad for Lunch
The best foods to serve with fruit salad for lunch are sandwiches, soups, and other salads.
What to Serve with Fruit Salad for Dinner
The best dishes to serve with fruit salad for dinner are casseroles, burgers, soups, and grilled meat.
The best meats to pair with fruit salad are pulled pork, grilled chicken, bratwurst, and fish.
What Goes with Fruit Salad for Dessert
If fruit salad is served early in the meal, it is time to start thinking about dessert.
The best desserts that go with fruit salad are baked goods like cookies and quick breads. Ice cream is a good choice too.
Hungry for More Side Dishes?
- Try these recipes with butternut squash soup. Pair them with this creamy butternut squash soup recipe.
- Ready for some creative sides to serve with cinnamon rolls? Serve them with these doctored up canned cinnamon rolls. A few easy tricks will make them taste homemade.
- Cornbread salad is a fun, colorful side dish for soups or main dishes. Layer cornbread cubes with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, green onions, and bacon. Drizzle with ranch dressing for the final touch.