The soup is simmering, the table set. But what are the best sides to serve with pumpkin soup? Get a hearty list of favorite dishes to complement this seasonal soup.
Mmmm. Pumpkin soup. Seasonal and hearty, perfect for chilly dinners. Get the best suggestions to serve with pumpkin soup to complete your meal.
What are the best side dishes for pumpkin soup? The best sides to serve with pumpkin soup are breads (including biscuits, muffins, and scones), salads, sandwiches, meat, and finger foods.
- Bread Ideas
- Fluffy Buttermilk Biscuits
- Dinner Rolls
- Crusty Bread
- Garlic Bread
- Texas Toast
- Blueberry Muffins
- Salad Ideas
- Crisp Kale & Brussels Sprout Salad
- Cobb Salad
- Turkey Salad with Tart Apple and Blue Cheese
- Roasted Carrots with Brown Sugar Glaze
- Garden Salad
- Caesar Salad
- Easy Jiffy Layered Cornbread Salad without Beans
- Twice Baked Potatoes
- Cheese Balls
- Quinoa Salad
- Sandwich Ideas
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Avocado Toast
- Monte Cristo Sandwich
- Club Sandwich
- Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad
- Korean Cream Cheese Garlic Bread
- Protein Ideas for Pumpkin Soup
- Juicy Chicken Breast
- Fish Sticks
- Sushi Rolls
- Roast Beef
- Chicken Skewers
- Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- Finger Food Ideas
- Copycat TGIF Potato Skins
- Crispy Baked Mac and Cheese Bites
- Charcuterie Board
- Egg Rolls
- Jalapeno Poppers
- Vegetable Fritters
- Mini Eggplant Pizzas
- Craving More Pumpkin?
Bread and soup go hand in hand. Explore this diverse selection of bread ideas, each one designed to complement the rich, velvety flavors of pumpkin soup.
Learn the best way to peel a pumpkin. Get tips on peeling raw or cooked pumpkin and whole pumpkin or chunks.
Need some troubleshooting help? Read all about how to thicken pumpkin soup. You will love the easy tips.
Want even more bread ideas? Check out the best breads to serve with pumpkin soup. You will love the list.
Light, refreshing, and bursting with flavor, these salad ideas will perfectly balance your warm bowl of pumpkin soup. Serve a crisp, healthy salad along side pumpkin soup.
You may also be interested in how to roast pumpkin cubes for salad. Instructions on peeling before and after roasting.
Dive into creative sandwich ideas, crafted to pair seamlessly with your pumpkin soup. These hearty, satisfying combinations will leave you satisfied.
Get even more sandwich ideas. You will like the list of the best sandwiches that go with pumpkin soup.
Protein Ideas for Pumpkin Soup
Check out these simple yet tasty protein ideas that will turn your pumpkin soup into a hearty, satisfying meal.
Check out this post on the best ways to eat pumpkin. From main dishes to desserts, get tons of ideas to serve pumpkin.
Finger Food Ideas
Add a playful touch to your dinner with these fun, easy-to-eat finger food suggestions.
Here's a quick list of the best toppings for pumpkin soup. See the complete garnish list.
- Pumpkin seeds and chopped dried mango
- Dried cranberries, walnuts, and blue cheese
- Crumbled bacon. You will love how easy it is to cook bacon in the oven. Get directions for either chewy or crispy bacon.
- Roasted red peppers. Learn how to roast red peppers. You will never go back to the jarred kind again.
- Dollop of sour cream
- Goat cheese
- Sunflower seeds
- Homemade croutons